Sunday, April 27, 2014

New Embossing Folder and Beyond Measure

It's been awhile since I've posted something on here, but you can trust me... I've been working, just not necessarily posting.

This is the card I created.  I pinned THIS card because I really loved the sketch.  And this is what I created!  I love the use of the measuring tape embossing folder with the measuring tape stamp.  If you know the stamp, it has the words, "love beyond measure," which is fine to give to some people, but not everyone.  This way, I get to use the stamp a lot more.  Very dude appropriate.

I also had The Friday Mashup in mind with this card.  It doesn't fold up in a weird way, but it does have the dots!

So happy with it...

There's the original:

FireFly's Cards: Wetland Thoughts

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, cute card. I love the polka dots and the simplicity of it. Thanks for playing with the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect masculine card! I love the embossing folder you used! Awesome job!

    Thank you for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete