Saturday, March 15, 2014

Card Inspiration- Man Card



I created this card based on the THIS Pin.  However, I changed it to fit the color challenge on Colour Throwdown.  Their color challenge is to use Basic Gray, Certainly Celery, and Tangerine Tango.

I am working to create so many man cards because I want to put together a man card class.  This will definitely be showcased in the class.

I do like the three colors of the strips of the original, but I was limited in my color choice.

Here's the original....
Good for a masculine card.  Like the simplicity.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome CAS design and you rocked it! Great use of the colors--thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors worked so well for this great masculine CAS design! So happy to have you joining us at Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome masculine design...especially love the texture in the background!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun CAS designs! I love the embossed backgrounds! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete