Saturday, March 15, 2014

Card Inspiration- Hardwood

Here's another card that I made today based on the Pin I saw HERE.

I changed up the colors somewhat.  My base is Not Quite Navy.  Then I have a layer of Crumb Cake stamped in Chocolate Chip Ink.  Next I punched a circle of newsprint and sponged the edges in chocolate.  I have a navy circle cut and embossed, and I used my petite pennant punch for the first time and cut out the little pennant using DSP.  I popped that and the birthday sentiment up.  The sentiment is stamped in navy ink on Very Vanilla.  The layer under that is also chocolate.  There is baker's twine wrapped three times around the hardwood layer.

I love this sketch!  I'm going to try to see what other colors I can use to create this card again!

Here's the original...

Excellent Man card! CASED this.

No comments:

Post a Comment