Thursday, February 13, 2014

Card Inspiration- Card 3 Perfect Pennants

 This is the third set of cards I am creating using the same sketch, inspired by THIS pin.

Oh!  I also forgot to mention that each of these sets are on one of the larger card bases.  The layer that is under the DSP is 4" x 6".  These large cards were another purchase from my local craft store.  They've been taking up space in my studio for years.  I am THRILLED that I am able to put them to good use.
This little guy is a simple "hello."  Triple popped on 3 pennants.


I also thought it makes a very simple, sort of masculine birthday card.  
 This one will be perfect for my card ministry.  I just love that sentiment.  
Here's my last card.  It will make a nice love note for my sweetie.  I like the double banner.

The original:
A Delightful Waste of Time: PTI Blog Hop - Thank You...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment