Thursday, February 13, 2014

Card Inspiration- Regarding Dahlias

 This is the next set of cards I created.  They were inspired by THIS pin.

I don't know why, but the first thing I wanted to do was turn this sketch on its side.  So I did.  And this is what happened.

I used a bunch of framelits and my new set, Regarding Dahlias.  I love how it looks.
 I do like this on the side... general hello cards, good for my card ministry.


 In an effort to stay truer to the original inspiration, I decided to bring the card back up into landscape orientation. I nixed the bow and added my sentiment/message.
 My coffee cup set was setting on the counter and I thought, "why not?"  I love it!  So this was my first try.  I keep looking for things to do with this big tag framelit.  I always love putting multiple tags with my jewelry tag punch so why not with this big one?
I created the last one to be the simplest.  It will be a great general card, good for a note of encouragement or of sympathy.

A Delightful Waste of Time: PTI Blog Hop - Thank You...The original.  Clearly mine are different, but can you see how I took my card ideas from this card?

No comments:

Post a Comment