Sunday, February 2, 2014

Card Inspiration- Sympathy Card

 This is an almost identical copy of the Pin I saw HERE.

I'm in the need for sympathy cards and general cards of encouragement for two different reasons.  The sympathy cards were requested by the folks who sell my cards (among other handmade goods by local artists) in Gaithersburg.

The general encouragements are for my card ministry.

This general sketch fit the bill for both needs.

I used this embossing folder (don't know the name...) on white and that white embossed layer is on a layer of Smoky Slate, which is on a white base.  The sentiment is stamped in Basic Gray on a scrap of white and the end is punched to make a banner.
I also added some Crystal Effects of various places on the "flower" and added some sparkle using glitter.

I love how it turned out!

Clever Soiree: Elegant Sympathy Card

No comments:

Post a Comment