Sunday, February 2, 2014

Real World Inspiration

 These cards were not inspired by Pinterest.  They are actually inspired by a traffic sign on the road to our house.  They are building a road to the main road through the community and there are lots of construction/road signs.

Can you almost see this sign (I hope so because I don't have a picture of it; I was driving!)  It's that diamond shaped sign with a small rectangular sign under it with writing of some sort (maybe "road closed"?)

As I mentioned, I need sympathy cards for sale and other, more general cards for my card ministry.  This is another sketch that fit the bill perfectly and this one allows me to really hit the ball out the park with both of them.

I love the "thinking of you" card because it can be feminine or masculine.
I think the sympathy card would be good for men, too.

You know, you never want sympathy cards, but sometimes you need a few on hand.

Anyway, I hope these inspire other on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment