Sunday, February 2, 2014

Card Inspiration- Valentine's Day

 I can't tell you where I got this inspiration, but I was inspired by someone (so thank you!)

The card I saw had a strip of DSP horizontally across the middle and it was layered on a sold piece of card stock.

I decided to change the direction because of this pretty heart paper I had with the hearts in strips long way down the paper.

Each card has a strip of the hearts layered on Real Red with a white satin knot.  That is popped up on the card front.

I wanted a different sentiment on each card so I pulled all my Valentine's Day stuff and picked a different thing to do on each card.

This one says "love you much."
This one has "Be my Valentine" and has a pink heart popped up with a small red rhinestone.  
 This one was a bit of a challenge.  I made the little piece on the card below (the small white scalloped piece with read hearts on the pink heart), but I just didn't really like it on the card.  So I set it aside and used this heart instead.


Since I didn't want to just trash that piece...
... I added one more heart underneath (each layer is popped up), and then I added the sentiment under the heart stack.  It's a CAS card for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment