Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Card Inspiration- Pet Sympathy Card

 This year, I've known lots of folks who have lost their furry family members.  I've been there before and know that pain.

I wanted to make these cards to let my friends know that my thoughts and prayers are with them when/if they experience this type of loss.

These cards were inspired by THIS Pin.

These are some basic pet sympathy cards with a little glittery red heart.
 They two above cards were not the first one I made.  This card without the red glittery heart was the one I made first.
This is another rendition of the card.  Instead of using the wood embossing folder on this card, I used a heart embossing folder and the sentiment "with Love" instead of "With heartfelt Sympathy."  It could be a sympathy card or a note card.

Thanks for the inspiration!


Dog Sympathy Card

No comments:

Post a Comment