Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Recipe Inspiration- Honeybun Cake

I have to apologize for this picture, that it's only of half this honeybun cake.  I suppose it's proof that this cake is so FRIGGIN' AMAZING!

To be fair (have you noticed that I like to be fair), my greatest weakness is baked goods and pastry of all sorts.  A doughnut is my one of my greatest weaknesses, and a honeybun is pretty darn close to a doughnut.

To be honest (another thing I like to be), I've made this cake before.  The first time I made it, we cut it, and about one minute later, the cake was almost all gone.  This cake is seriously that good, people.

It is also super easy.  I changed nothing in the recipe.  I didn't need to.  It's a keeper!

Trust me... make it.  You won't regret it.  You can find the Pin HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment