Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Card Inspiration

Stampin' Up! Valentine  by Gill from Lily-byGilly: Serendipity Valentine card 

This is the card that inspired me to make several different cards (I love that!) 

This card is great.  It can be found on Pinterest HERE.  But I am just drawn to this card, and while I do want to use exact layout and make some Valentine's day cards, this week, I used this basic sketch and combined it with the card challenge this week on The Friday Mashup

This week the ladies have a challenge for use to make a birthday themed card/project or a card/project with twine, or mash-it-up and create a birthday themed card/project with twine. 



I'm having issues adding my photos.... but here's a sideways one (just tilt your head really far to the right).  It follows the same basic Pinterest sketch, minus the sentiment on the front...

I went with a more masculine birthday theme (as I have lots of boy birthdays coming up!)




Here's the inside of the card....

I did make several more cards using this Pinterest Inspiration card and this Friday Mashup challenge....  I hope I get more posted! 

1 comment:

  1. Your card is a perfect masculine card. Great job!

    Thank you for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete